There’s power in numbers and magical things happen when creatives come together, so I’m always looking for the next opportunity to collaborate with another brand to curate new content. Below is a list of ways I typically work with other brands but it is not all inclusive as I am open to new ideas.
If you are interested in working together or would like more details on our audience and engagement, please send an email to email@example.com.
Ways to Collaborate
- #WhileTraveling IGTV Series Guest
- Freelance Writing/ Trip Coverage
- Sponsored Press Trips
- Sponsored Blog Posts
- Sponsored Instagram Posts
- Product Reviews and Giveaways
Weight Loss Travel Gains Core Audience?
- Top Locations: Pittsburgh, PA; New York, New York; Philadelphia, PA; Los Angeles, CA; Washington, D.C.; Cape Town, South Africa
- 83% of readers are between the ages of 25 and 44
- 59% of readers are Women; 41% of readers are Men
Brands We’ve Collaborated With?
Articles We’ve Been Featured In:
Bold & Brilliant: Senior Account Executive and Weight Loss & Travel Blogger: Kalyn Flournoy
Risk & Reward Traveler: Hi. I am Kalyn and this is my story.